Bring a sewing machine with a walking foot, if possible. There’s also handwork, cutting and pressing to be done. Bring your basic sewing kit, favorite scissors, etc. All fabric and other supplies will be provided. Lunch will be turkey roll-ups, kale salad, chips, fruit, dessert and beverage for $7.
We will have a few other treats for you at this bee as well:
- Huge sale of fat quarters for only 50 cents each
- Husqvarna Viking/Huskylock #936 Serger/Four cones $100
- Sewing machine Singer Model 9410. $65
- 8 Wooden Spool wall racks. $10 each
- 1 Vintage solid wood wall rack. $12
- Folding Craft Table
We’ll also have licensed massage therapist, Molly Christner, who will give chair massages for $1 per minute. This will all be in addition to our always amazing door prize baskets, 50/50 raffle, and a fabric bundle raffle.
Not long now! See you soon!
Saturday, October 27, 2018
9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Pyle Adult Recreation Center – Multi-purpose Room
655 E. Southern Ave., Tempe, AZ 85282
Link to Map