Welcome to AZ Blankets 4 Kids
If you’re ready to donate your blanket homework and you use one of our local quilt shop drop-off locations, please call the shop first, and make sure they are able to accept your donation. Our distribution volunteers are making pick-ups as needed, and many of our recipient agencies are requesting blankets.
35th Ave Sew & Vac, Chandler – (480) 961-7363
A Quilter’s Oasis, Mesa – (480) 354-4077
Bernina Connection, Phoenix – (480) 553-8350
Cutting Edge Quilts, Mesa – (480) 857-3443
Mad B’s Quilt and Sew, Mesa – (480) 964-8914
Modern Quilting, Phoenix – (602) 710-1771
Mulqueen Sewing and Vacuum Center, Mesa – (480) 220-7095
*cell # of Pat Mulqueen, who will help you arrange your donation drop-off
Sweet Pz Dezigns, Gilbert – (602) 628-0845
If you’re in the Phoenix metro area and unable to deliver to one of our drop-off locations, please leave a voicemail at (480) 283-8746, or email email@example.com, and we’ll work to make accommodations to receive your donation.
AZ Blankets 4 Kids is an all-volunteer non-profit organization serving children in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Our goal is to provide comforting blankets and quilts to seriously ill and traumatized children in our community.
Sharing our talents and love by making blankets for seriously ill or traumatized children.
AZ Blankets 4 Kids is run by caring volunteers who believe that EVERY child has the right to feel secure in the world. Anyone, any age, can help these children. It’s within your power to make a difference! Be an AZ Blankets 4 Kids volunteer!
Ways You Can Help:
- -Join our Blanket Bees. Bring your sewing machine and sewing supplies. We will have kits available to sew, or come and crochet or knit a blanket, or layer and tie quilts.
- -Make a blanket and donate it to AZ Blankets 4 Kids. All blankets should be handmade and washable.
- -Donate blanket making supplies: new 100% cotton fabric, batting, or non-wool yarn.
- -Donate gift certificates to local fabric and quilt stores.
- -Donate postage stamps, office supplies and/or copying services.
- -Have your organization host a Blanket Bee at your facility.
Providing something that medicine alone cannot — LOVE.